Saturday 12 July 2008

See you all soon!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I am off on a much "needed" camping holiday for a week!

See you all soon!

Maria
x


Edit..I'm now back from our camping holiday in beautiful Dorset! We had a great time and the weather was great too. We visited many lovely places, Corfe Castle, Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove, Brownsea Island and Studland Beach to name a few. I would definitely recommend a visit to this part of the UK and it's somewhere I will visit again ;o)


6 comments:

Nickki said...

Have a lovely time Maria! :)

Nic said...

Have a great time, hope the weather is good for you!

Ms O said...

Happy Holiday, Maria!

Lea x

Anna said...

Hope you're having a good time! Take care!

Sally said...

Do hope you had a restful time Maria. You should be back around nowish?
Look forward to reading all about it.

Maria♥ said...

Thanks everyone. We had a lovely week away and the weather stayed good for us, thank god! Sorry for my lack of blogging but when it's hot I don't feel up to baking much.

Maria
x